By accessing, browsing and/or using videocontelecom.com you agree to the following terms. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the Videocon Telecom website. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These shall apply in conjunction with Customer Agreement Form or any other document signed by yourself.
1. Videocon Telecommunications Limited, shall use reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of the information published on its site. Videocon Telecom and any other Videocon Telecom product or service name referred to on the videocontelecom.com website are trade marks of Videocon Telecommunications Limited.
2. Content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through videocontelecom.com) is provided by Videocon Telecom, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of videocontelecom.com are copyright© Videocon Telecom and its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of videocontelecom.com cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Videocon Telecommunications Limited. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by videocontelecom.com is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
3. Videocon Telecommunications Limited will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain videocontelecom.com in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in videocontelecom.com. You should not assume that videocontelecom.com or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Videocon Telecom reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
4. It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on videocontelecom.com that you accept, we will not be liable for any action you take, relying on the information on videocontelecom.com. Videocon Telecommunications Limited will not be liable if your use of materials or information from videocontelecom.com results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above. Videocon Telecom reserves the right to charge for access to certain information on videocontelecom.com. Videocon Telecommunications Limited will inform you where a charge will be incurred by you for accessing certain services or information on videocontelecom.com.
5. If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on videocontelecom.com.
6. You may not mirror any material contained on videocontelecom.com on any other server without the prior written consent of Videocon Telecommunications Limited. Any unauthorised use of the contents of videocontelecom.com either under this clause or clause 4 above may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws.
7. You acknowledge that Videocon Telecom has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using videocontelecom.com. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
8. By submitting any material to us via the videocontelecom.com website, via email or otherwise, you do so in the knowledge that Videocon Telecom may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. You warrant that you believe Videocon Telecom may publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and you agree not to take action against us in relation to it.
10. You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to Videocon Telecom or any of its customers or users of videocontelecom.com by any means. You also agree not to use videocontelecom.com to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgement cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to Videocon Telecom, or any other person or which is illegal. You will not use videocontelecom.com such that you would cause the whole or part of videocontelecom.com to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
11. The service is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of videocontelecom.com and Videocon Telecom. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Videocon Telecom has no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
12. Videocon Telecommunications Limited does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. Videocon Telecom excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over videocontelecom.com. You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on the World Wide Web, which can be accessed by using videocontelecom.com.
13. We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on videocontelecom.com for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
14. Videocon Telecommunications Limited website may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Videocon Telecom and Videocon Telecom is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Videocon Telecom is providing these links to you only for convenience purpose, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its products or services or operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. Videocon Telecom makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning any products, services or information found on any linked websites.
Videocon Telecom is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our pages or on any links on any of their pages. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance.
15. Videocon Telecom reserves the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Legal Statement on videocontelecom.com. By continuing to use videocontelecom.com you will be deemed to accept such variation.